DATA PROTECTION POLICY
We collect your personal information when you create an account with us and each time you place an order with us from within your account.
Your Personal Data is and will be stored with your consent in our database in order to establish a business relationship between you and us to enable us to provide our services.
You can modify your Personal Data from the client area by accessing your account with your credentials at any time. However, certain information such as your First Name, Last Name, may not be modified once our systems have registered at least one economic transaction with an invoice. However, you have the right and obligation to rectify whether these data contain errors.
We do not collect or store any information about the means of payment used to make payments. Credit / Debit card details never go through our systems and can not be stored at our end. When you make the payment by credit / debit card, you will be redirected to Paypal payment gateway.
You have the right to revoke your consent to process your personal data at any time. Revoke your consent implies the closure of the account you have with us and will have an irreversible effect:
- All services and products you have with us in force will be terminated and eliminated without the possibility of recovery
- All your personal data will be removed from our systems without the possibility of recovery
However, transaction records made in our systems can not be deleted and will be saved for at least 7 years for accounting purposes.
To exercise your right and revoke your consent for processing your data, you need to open a support ticket and request the removal of your account. You may need to provide a copy of your personal identity documentation.
Accounts without any associated service for more than 3 months will be removed from our system without prior notice and all associated personal data will be automatically deleted without the possibility of recovery.
If you signups prior 25th of May 2018 have given automatically consent to process personal data from 25th of May 2018. There is no need to explicitly confirm consent unless you modify your customer profile data in our client area
We store all data in a database which is part of the data processing system in a dedicated server, controlled and maintained by and located in the Data Center of A2 in the Netherland. Access to Personal Data is only possible through our authentication systems. Only you and us have direct access to this data.
Addendum for Users who purchased Domain Registration services
SHARING OF INFORMATION
As further described below, we will only share certain personal information with:
- our partners;
- third party service providers and vendors;
- authorised users within your organisation; and
- for legal reasons.
When you purchase Domain Registration services for top level domains (“TLDs”), as a reseller for domain registrar, we are required to collect the following personal information from you (collectively, “Personal Information”):
Registrant Organization (where applicable)
Registrant Fax (where applicable)
Registrant Phone number
Administrative Contact Organization (where applicable)
Administrative Contact Address
Administrative Contact Email
Administrative Contact Fax (where applicable)
Administrative Contact Telephone Number
Technical Contact Organization (where applicable)
Technical Contact Address
Technical Contact Email
Technical Contact Fax (where applicable)
Technical Contact Telephone Number
Billing Contact Organization (where applicable)
Billing Contact Address
Billing Contact Email
Billing Contact Fax (where applicable)
Billing Contact Telephone Number
Our collection of Personal Information is necessary to comply with contractual obligations our vendors have with the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”) and with certain TLD registries (“Registries”) so that you can validly register your domain name. In addition to Personal Information, contracts with some Registries may require us to collect other personal information for the registration of a TLD such as certain professional affiliations, identification or other qualifiers (“Additional Personal Information”).
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- Public Whois. Contracts with ICANN and other Registries require us to make certain domain name information (“WHOIS Information”) available and accessible to the public through a searchable “WHOIS” Service via a public webpage operated by the applicable registrar of record (“WHOIS Site”). The WHOIS Site is a publicly accessible database that lists WHOIS Information, including a particular domain name, the name server(s) to which the domain name points, and the domain name’s creation and expiration date. Except for EU/EEA natural persons (as described below), your Personal Information could be displayed on the WHOIS Site.
- EU/EEA natural persons. Notwithstanding the foregoing, pursuant to the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, or GDPR, if you are a EU/EEA natural person (as defined by the GDPR), other than as specified in this addendum, our publication of WHOIS Information will not contain any Personal Information. Accordingly, we will not display Personal Information of a EU/EEA natural person on the WHOIS Site.
- Transfer Out. If you initiate a transfer out of a domain name away from us as the registrar of record, pursuant to our contract with ICANN, we may need to publish your registrant email address obtained from your Personal Information on the WHOIS Site for a period of approximately five (5) calendar days. After this period and assuming a valid transfer has occurred, you would cease to be our customer for that domain name and your WHOIS Information would be managed by the gaining registrar.
- Certain Registries. Registries are third party providers of TLDs that are independent of domain registrars. If required by contract with a particular Registry, we may be obligated, as a domain registrar of domains provided by the Registry, to provide Personal Information and Additional Personal Information to such Registry to successfully complete your domain name registration. If we provide your Personal Information and Additional Personal Information to a Registry, the Registry has its own obligation to comply with applicable data privacy laws.
- Data Escrow. Our contract with ICANN requires us to deposit the Personal Information collected with a secure third-party escrow provider who acts solely as a holder of the data.
- Permitted Disclosures. We may also disclose your Personal Information when required by the rules, regulations and policies of ICANN, including but not limited to the Uniform Domain-Name Dispute-Resolution Policy (UDRP).
You have the right to:
Access, Portability, Correction, Erasure, Restriction, Objection and Withdrawal of Consent. You can exercise the rights granted by the General Data Protection Regulation.