Logging in to your client area
Log in to your zigzagweb account to access the’Client Area‘ where you can manage your account – your hosting services, invoices, billing information, and more. You can log in to the ‘Client Area‘ from few places:
- ‘Client Account’ link from our site main menu,
- ‘Account‘ link on the top right of pages within the client area,
- Or log in directly from here Login page.
The zigzagweb Login page contains 2 fields: Email Address and a Password. Enter the email address you use for your account into the Email Address field, and your password into the Password field then click on the Login button.
Once you have successfully logged in, you are in your zigzagweb account ‘Client Area’. The link ‘Account’ will change to display Hello, your name!, it’s sub-menu will contain more links to different areas of your account.
When you are done, click the Logout link in the upper right corner. You are now logged out of the account.
- Click on the ‘Home‘ link. to access your zigzagweb ‘Client Area’ Home.
- Click on the zigzagweb.xyz logo at the top to get back to our main site
Note: for advance users – Your client area login details are different from those of your cPanel login details