Links to Payments from your Account Home
To be able to pay for and renew products and services within your zigzagweb account, you will need to log in to your client area. If you are not sure how to do that, please refer to the following article: How to login to your zigzagweb client area account.
Once logged in you will get to your zigzagweb Client Account HOME where you can access key areas of your account in a number of ways. The green outlines in the screen shot below, mark the areas that would lead you to easily access your invoices and make payments.
zigzagweb Client Account HOME
View and pay for invoice
From the billing menu you can view your invoices, quotes, use mass payment to pay for few invoices together or add funds to your account.
View and pay individual invoice:
- click on the Billing menu item to open it’s submenu and then click on My Invoices
- Click on any part of the invoice info to open the Online Invoice
- At the top right corner of the online invoice click the PayPal checkout button to continue to payment
- Please note only the Online Invoices contain the PayPal checkout button
- You can also click on the orange Pay all button on the left (see image below)
My invoices screen
PayPal Checkout Button at the top of the online invoice
if you wish to pay few invoices in one go, use the Pay All option:
- Click on the Mass Payment tab from the Billing sub menu (See screen shot below)
- Or Click on the the orange button Pay all on the left
- Here you will not see the invoices, only the total to pay.
- Click on the grey button Make Payment at the bottom of the page to complete your payement
Following any of the 2 options above, will lead you to a PayPal Payment Gateway where you will be able to make payment. You have have the following options:
- Payment can be made from a PayPal account if you have one – click on the blue log in button
- Or you can use any Credit/Debit card by clicking the grey Pay with debit or credit card (here outlined in red)
Follow the screen instruction to complete the process