Domain registration ordering page
To register a domain name from your zigzagweb Client Area is a simple process, with only a few steps you can own your very own domain name and there are plenty to chose from. You will need to be logged in to your Client Area Account, or register a new account if you don’t have one.(If you are having problems logging in to your account, or don’t know how, check out “How to login to your zigzagweb client area account“ article.)
Once logged in you can access the domain registration form, from few places:
- You can click on the ‘Home’ menu item. This is the first link in the main Menu Bar.
- In your Client Area home page, under your account information, you will find a ‘Register a New Domain‘ box. Type the domain name you wish to register and click the ‘register’ button.
- Alternatively, you can click on the ‘Domains’ menu item – from the dropdown menu select the ‘Register a New Domain’ tab
- Same link is also available from the side bar.
Both of the above methods will lead you to the ‘Register Domain’ page.
The process of registering a new domain
Before starting your search for the perfect domain, browse the domain extensions by clicking on the relevant categories below the search box, A list of available domain TLDs of the selected category will appear including information of the cost of a a year registration renewal cost.
As you may see not all domain TLDs are equal some are reasonably priced and some are very expensive indeed. Please note that there are always some TLDs under promotion and could look like very cheep. Please check out the renewal cost to be sure it is suitable for you.
- Type the domain name you wish to register including the Top Level Domain (TLD)(.com, .net, .org, etc.) in the yellow ‘Domain Name Search Box’ and click the ‘search’ button
- The result of your search will appear below your search form and will indicate if your domain name is available to order, or if it is already owned by someone else.
- Under the search result for the domain and TLD of your choice, a list of other available TLDs for that domain will be displayed.
- Tick the box on the left to select the domain names you wish to buy and hit the ‘Click to Continue’ button at the bottom of the page.
- Next select available add-ons – such as ID Protection and hosting package and click Update Cart to proceed.
- In the shopping cart verify your information is correct, and finally click the ‘Complete Order’ button at the bottom of the page.
- Zigzagweb billing system will generate and send a number of emails informing you of your order, including an invoice for the domain and other products you may have bought.
- Follow through to pay for your order and make sure the domain or hosting you payed for appears in your account.