Changing your password
If you wish to change the password for your Client Account, you will need to login first. (Having problems logging in to your account, or don’t know how, check out“How to login to your zigzagweb client area account“ article.)
Account setting menu
Once logged in, a menu item ‘Hello, yourname’ appears on the right hand side of the main menu. This link contains a sub-menu with links to your account setting. Click on Change Password to go to the Change Password screen.
Alternatively you can access it by clicking on the ‘Change Password’ tab on the left side bar.
To change your zigzagweb client account password:
- Type your existing password into the first field
- Enter your new password into the second field
- Confirm it by typing your new password again into the third field
- Click the Save Changes button.
- Your password has now been changed.
Note: this password is different from the password for your cPanel.